Claire is a specialist family law solicitor at the Hoddesdon office.
Her work predominantly centres around divorce and associated matrimonial finances and private law matters relating to children.
Claire is experienced in all aspects of family law which includes cohabitation and disputes regarding separating couples to drafting pre-nuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements.
As a member of Resolution Claire is keen to resolve issues in a fair, reasonable and non-confrontational way.
One of Claire’s key strengths is her thorough and creative approach to problem-solving and she will always strive to come up with the most sensible and cost-effective resolution for her clients.
Claire prides herself on providing her clients with clear advice explained in plain language and also on her ability to empathise with clients at often the most difficult time in their lives.
In her spare time Claire enjoys watching football, anything Shakespeare related, reading and music.
Key Areas of Work
- Financial Remedies associated with divorce
- TOLATA claims
- Children Issues–including who they live with & how much time they spend with the other parent;
- Parental Responsibility; Taking a child abroad;Child abduction;Non-molestation & Occupation Orders
- Sched.1 Children Act 1989 claims
- Child/Spousal Maintenance