Hannah is an associate specialising in commercial property law at the Enfield office.
After 10 years’ experience in the city of London and having worked more recently infirms in Hertfordshire and Essex, she is able to apply a wealth of experience across the retail, office, industrial and licensed and leisure sectors as well as commercial commonsense in helping her clients to achieve their objectives.
Hannah appreciates that commercial premises can be the ‘bedrock’ for most businesses and investments and that the effective conduct of property affairs is essential to her clients’ commercial well-being and success. She, therefore, takes the trouble to develop a good understanding of her clients’ businesses and objectives and thereby to be better able to assist them in managing their transactions effectively.
In her spare time, Hannah enjoys black and white photography (the non-digital way), cooking and is a closet petrol head.
Key Areas of Work
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- Landlord and tenant
- Commercial estate management work for landlords
- Refinancing (portfolio/single unit)
- Block acquisitions/disposals/surrenders
- Developmentagreementsand site assembly
- Option agreements/pre-emption agreements/conditional planning agreements/overage
- Section 106 agreements
- Advising in event of tenant insolvency
- Corporate support for share and asset sales/purchases
- Rooftop and greenfield mast leases
- Grantor acquisition of rights of way/easements
- Adverse possession
- Commercial auction sales and purchase
- Option and s106 for part of a residential development site in Hertfordshire
- Various retail unit leasehold acquisitions and sales across North London including restaurants, licensed premises, MOT and vehicle repair stations, carwash businesses, dry cleaners, recycling plant, photographic studio, opticians
- Acquisition of large site in Essex for substantial residential development
- Freehold acquisition large residential premises in prime location in North London intended for residential development
- Grant of a number of option agreements to care home providers/developers
- Acquisition of large waste management site
- Pre-CPO sale to Local Authority of premises forming part of a North Londonregeneration scheme.
- Ongoing estate management work for Housing Association