Fixed Fee HR Training & Development for Businesses & Employers
Every business will at some stage, if not at the very first meeting with a prospective employee be exposed to aspects relating to employment law. Our team has a wealth of expertise advising on every day and unexpected complex personnel and HR matters that arise in the employee and business life cycle. Making sure that your business and decisions that you make relating to your staff are fully compliant with the law can often is a minefield to navigate wrought with unexpected hurdles. Our team are here to advise you, using their expert legal knowledge, industry experience and by following professional best practices.
From the initial on boarding as a Client we will ensure a dedicated expert appointed to manage your business and matters that you seek advice on providing technically robust commercially sound advice.
What type of HR advice can we provide?
- In-depth review of your current HR function.
- Audit of policies.
- Managing Long Term Sickness Absence
- Templates for standard business personnel correspondence, policies and procedures including contracts and staff handbooks.
- Advice on disciplinary and grievance procedures and protocols
- Restructures and reorganisation
- Exit strategies and departure management.
- Settlement agreements.
- Without Prejudice Conversations / Protected Conversation guidance and management.
- Advice on Equality Diversity and Inclusion.
- Training and management including but not limited to performance management, legal updates, Covid guidelines, health and safety, equality and diversity.
- Litigation, pre action and employment tribunal advice and representation.
- Commercial law support (TUPE)
- Furlough / Covid related policies and procedures.
What does Fixed Fee mean in reality?
We provide legal advice on a fixed fee basis which gives your business certainty and peace of mind. We are committed to being open and transparent, if the scope of work that we have been asked to carry out goes beyond what was initially expected and quoted for, we will let you know as soon as possible so that we can discuss and agree a revised fixed fee, or additional fixed fee for the work. You can then make an informed decision how you would like to proceed before incurring any extra costs.
You will always have a dedicated qualified legal professional assisting you. That is our commitment to you. Curwens, lawyers for your business needs.
Contact our HR Advice and Support Lawyers in Enfield, Finchley, North London and Hertfordshire
To speak to our HR Advice and Support Lawyers call us today on 020 8363 4444 or complete our online contact form.