Pam Rowan is a CILEX Conveyancing Practitioner dealing with Residential Conveyancing and Land Law with approximately 25 years’ experience.
Pam started her legal career when as a 16-year-old School leaver she joined the firm as Receptionist/Typist when Curwens practiced from Old Vestry Offices, Enfield, as Trefor R. James.
Having worked in several roles in other firms Pam returned to Curwens in 2018 as Head of the Conveyancing Team at Royston Office.
“At Royston we pride ourselves on being approachable and professional and will guide you throughout the whole Conveyancing process”.
Pam and her Team are happy to offer advice on Residential Sales and Purchases, Remortgages and Transfers of Equity.
In her spare time, Pam enjoys spending time with her husband and family, House Renovation and Foreign Travel.
Key Areas of Work
- Sales and Purchases
- Transfer of Equity
- First-time Buyers
- Help To Buy
- Freehold & Leasehold
- Lifetime ISA Purchases
- Executor and Attorney Sales
- Buy to Let
- Gifted Deposits
- Acting for Mortgages
- Registered & Unregistered Land
- Acting for a brother and sister as first time buyers with parents advancing Gifted Deposit
- Acting for a Director of a Management Company selling his Leasehold interest in a flat
- Acting for an Executor in the sale of his Parent’s home with a Restriction on the Title
- Acting in the purchase of a New Build flat with an Exchange Deadline and Help to Buy
- Acting on an unregistered Sale with an Enduring Power of Attorney