Pam is a Residential Conveyancer with approximately 22 years of experience in Conveyancing and Land Law. She became CILEX qualified in 2015.
She is an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and started her legal career as a 16-year-old school-leaver as Receptionist/Typist when Curwens practiced from Old Vestry Offices, Enfield as Trefor R. James.
Having worked in several roles in other firms Pam returned to Curwens in 2018 as Head of our Conveyancing Team at our Royston Office who pride themselves on being approachable and professional and will guide you throughout the whole conveyancing process.
Pam is happy to offer advice on Residential Sales and Purchases, Remortgages and Transfers of Equity.
In her spare time, Pam has been learning French for the last year, enjoys spending time with her husband and family and travelling. Recently she has spent time in France, Portugal, Singapore, Australia and Tasmania and has further travel plans in the near future.
Key Areas of Work
- Sales and Purchases
- Transfer of Equity
- First-time Buyers
- Help To Buy
- Freehold & Leasehold
- Lifetime ISA Purchases
- Executor and Attorney Sales
- Buy to Let
- Gifted Deposits
- Acting for Mortgages
- Registered & Unregistered Land
- Acting for a brother and sister as first time buyers with parents advancing Gifted Deposit
- Acting for a Director of a Management Company selling his Leasehold interest in a flat
- Acting for an Executor in the sale of his Parent’s home with a Restriction on the Title
- Acting in the purchase of a New Build flat with an Exchange Deadline and Help to Buy
- Acting on an unregistered Sale with an Enduring Power of Attorney