Whether you are making provision for your spouse and children, ensuring that those you wish to benefit from your assets do so, or whether you wish to protect assets from exposure to inheritance tax, it is absolutely vital that you undertake proper estate planning and make a Will.
You may want a simple Will or have more complicated family arrangements which need to be dealt with. You may want to ensure that your children are catered for in the future whilst protecting your assets from being spent too quickly.
Wills and Trusts Services
- Drafting your Will
- Making lifetime and Will based arrangements for payment of care home fees
- Advice on the implications of your proposed arrangements
- Ensuring correct provision for the needs of children and other dependents
- Arranging a Living Will
- Advising on tax-efficient disposal of your assets
- Charitable giving and the creation of trusts
- Registration of your Will with Certainty.co.uk, for added peace of mind
We can help you
By clearly understanding your wishes, we can avoid future distress and worry. With our professionalism and experience, Curwens can ensure your peace of mind both about provision for your family and your own long-term care arrangements.
Our Wills and Trusts Team