Commercial Contract Lawyers Enfield, Finchley, North London and Hertfordshire
Everything a business does involves contracts. Getting the right contracts in place can be fundamental to the success of the business.
At Curwens we can advise on a variety of business contracts, including contracts in relation to or with:
- the ownership and management of a business, such as the shareholders agreement or partnership agreement.
- Customers, whether or b2b or b2c contracts, and whether concluded automatically over the internet or concluded more traditionally in a paper form.
- Employees or other individuals who provide their personal services to the business.
- Supplier contracts, which can be major and long term contracts such as agency, distribution or franchise arrangements.
- The business premises, such as the licence to occupy or the commercial lease.
- Assisting with compliance, such as GDPR contract clauses.
Contact our Commercial Lawyers in Enfield, Finchley, North London and Hertfordshire today
Call us today or complete our online contact form and one of our team will be in touch to discuss your matter further.