Commercial Contract Lawyers
Everything a business does involves contracts. Getting the right contracts in place can be fundamental to the success of the business.
At Curwens we can advise on a variety of business contracts, including contracts in relation to or with:
- the ownership and management of a business, such as the shareholders agreement or partnership agreement.
- Customers, whether or b2b or b2c contracts, and whether concluded automatically over the internet or concluded more traditionally in a paper form.
- Employees or other individuals who provide their personal services to the business.
- Supplier contracts, which can be major and long term contracts such as agency, distribution or franchise arrangements.
- Intellectual property or software contracts, such as licensing agreements or SaaS agreements.
- The business premises, such as the licence to occupy or the commercial lease.
- Assisting with compliance, such as GDPR contract clauses.
If you are looking to review your commercial contracts, then contact one of our experts today.