Whether you are making provision for your spouse and children, ensuring that those you wish to benefit from your assets do so, or whether you wish to protect assets from exposure to inheritance tax, it is absolutely vital that you undertake proper estate planning and make a Will.
Dealing with the death of a loved one is hard enough without the added strain of dealing with the legalities involved in administering the estate.
You will want to know that the bills can be paid and the assets are protected. You will want to know that the estate is administered correctly and in accordance with the Will or relevant statutory rules.
Curwens offer you a professional but highly sympathetic approach to help you deal with the legal technicalities of obtaining probate. We will keep you in control of a potentially difficult situation and always be there to explain what can be at times a long and complex process.
We offer a flexible service ranging from a one off fixed fee meeting of advice, undertaking specific aspects of estate administration right through to completing the entire process on your behalf.
- Simply understanding the language of a Will
- Ensuring the relevant taxation matters are both complied with and minimised.
- Looking after the financial needs of children.
- Dealing with the disposal of assets that may be required
- Guidance through the probate process.
- Advice on varying a Will to take account of current circumstances or to minimise inheritance tax liabilities
We can help you
We will explain clearly what seems wrapped in mystery and legal jargon. We will keep you in the loop about the progress being made and we will arrange wherever possible for interim payments. Above all, we will remove the worry of spiralling costs.