Individuals' Complaints About the NMW and Workers' Rights

Hotel corridorThe Government has updated its online form for individual workers wishing to make a complaint about non-payment of the National Living Wage or the appropriate rate of the National Minimum Wage.

The form can also be used by people wishing to complain about being forced to work more than an average of 48 hours a week, except for those working in shops, hotels, bars, restaurants, cafés, the sports and leisure industry, residential care homes or consumer services. The latter groups should use the link provided in the form to identify and contact their local authority, whose responsibility it is to enforce working time rights in these types of businesses.

in News