Adrian has been a litigator for over 25 years. He has a wealth of experience in many forms of dispute resolution, having had his own firm for many years before joining Curwens.
In Adrian’s spare time he can be found dancing or exploring the delights of Persian food.
Key Areas of Work
He has considerable expertise in contract disputes, property disputes–residential, commercial and Landlord & Tenant–employment law, personal injury, contentious probate and professional negligence claims.
He is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and Professional Negligence Lawyers Association (PNLA). He deals with first-tier tribunal claims for residential lease extensions when he is not litigating cases in the County Court or High Court and is no stranger to the Court of Appeal or the Supreme Court.
In the field of professional negligence, Adrian specialises in pursuing claims against negligent solicitors, barristers, accountants, architects, surveyors and financial advisors. He also acts on behalf of members of several UK trade unions and Work Associations, Estate and Letting Agents, Management Companies and he deals with Legal Expense Insurance Claims.
Adrian also specialises in trademark applications, assignments, infringements and disputes including injunctions in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court.
Adrian is a member of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association, you can view his profile here.
- Multi-residential lease extensions and freehold acquisitions including assignments under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993.
- First-tier tribunal (Property Chamber) applications and appeals for residential lease extensions, service charge disputes and land acquisitions.
- Multi-party vesting orders for non-cooperative and absent landlords.
- Rectification of Land Registry title registrations and boundary alterations.
- Possession and trespass orders in both County Court and High Court.
- Commercial Lease break clauses, forfeiture, dilapidations and renewal disputes under The Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
- Partnership and Company disputes via arbitrations, mediations and determinations by the court.
- Specific performance and interim relief (freezing orders) applications relating to building works, joint venture agreements and property transactions.
- Court determinations of Wills and challenges to Trusts (appeals), Inheritance (Provisions for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 and The Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 (TOLATA)
- Breach of trust, fiduciary duty, contract, negligence, misrepresentation, misinvestment, fraud and equitable compensation and damages claims.
- Claims against solicitors include: Failure to register purchased property, erroneous transfers of property, loss of opportunity to receive damages by time debar, misappropriation of damages payments, under settlements, prejudicial delay and breaches of regulatory compliance